Large home with 6 bedrooms (2 masters, I downstairs and 1 upstairs) and 4 1/2 baths. Combination kitchen, bar and eating area. Private backyard with pool, guest house, patio and very large oak trees. Oversized 3 car garage with expanded work area. First floor has 2 large family rooms. Home is loaded with extras and is perfect for a large family or second vacation home for snowbirds, etc. Near Hickory Hill Golf Course including clubhouse, restaurant and bar located on the Pascagoula River.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,253 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hickory Hill Ests
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Chute,Laundry Room,Main Level
- Breakfast Room/Morning Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Skylight,Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Bath Description
- 5 Foot Tub,6 Foot Tub,Jack/Jill Bath
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Microwave,Plumbed For Ice Maker,Trash Compactor
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- Common Walls
- Dead Bolt Lock(s),French Doors
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Double Vanity,Eat-in Kitchen,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,His and Hers Closets,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Back Yard,Privacy
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Private Yard. Corner Lot,Fenced,Many Trees,Near Golf Course,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers In Rear.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price