** USDA ELIGIBLE ** for qualified buyers! Phenomenal lake house with warm, cozy charm and the convenience of privacy close to city amenities! This home has been loved over the years and is ready for its new owners! This house features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, dining space, 2 living areas and a large kitchen on a large fishing lake with stunning views from the screened back porch or enjoy some fishing off of the pier! This wonderful home is located in Rankin county school district. Schedule your viewing today with your favorite Realtor!.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
1,857 sq. ft
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- Cooled,Heated,Livable Space,Usable/Storage
- 2. 2.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceiling,Fireplace,Jetted Tub,Split Level,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Carport,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Rain Gutters. .5 to 1 Acres.
Cash, Contract, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: msjmls: Central Mississippi Realtors (Jackson)