Come view along the lovely neighborhood with sidewalks this beautiful 2700 square feet home. It has 4 bedrooms 3 full baths, a large family/dining room combo. The kitchen has an electric cooktop, double ovens, granite counters and a granite island. Large Master suite has his /her closets, dual vanities, separate tub and shower. The other three bedrooms are spacious. You may relax out on the sunroom and/or out in the cozy fenced in back yard that has entries from master and breakfast area. Two car garage, laundry room, and storage area. It is equipped with a generator for those unforeseen power outages. Security system less than 5 years old. HVAC, Roof, Hot water heater are 10 or less years old. Close to Natchez Trace, walking and bike trails, along with conveniences of great shopping, casual and fine dining.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,733 sq. ft
Madison CO Dist
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Laundry Room,Washer Hookup
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island
- Bath Description
- Double Vanity,Separate Tub & Shower,Walk-In Shower
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Exhaust Fan
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Common Walls
- 1. Gas,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Double Vanity,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,His and Hers Closets,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Back Yard,Privacy,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price