Escape the business of life on your covered back patio or deck while you enjoy the all the foliage that's been planted and the trees and birds. You will love the privacy of your back yard. There are a lot of new additions to this cozy comfy 3 brm 2 bath, 2234 sqft, home with 2 living areas, a LR and kitchen, a wired shop, and shed. Also featured in this great home are new granite counter tops, 1 yr old stainless steel dishwasher, new 6 month old stainless steel dbl oven, new paint throughout the home inside and out, new vinyl storm windows, new refurbished tub, and the roof has just been repaired and has new flashing around the chimney and replaced damaged shingles. This home is move in ready and priced right to sell.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,234 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric Dryer,Fiber to the home
Sherman Avenue Elementary
Warren Central Jr. High
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal Living Room
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker (Built-In),Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven (Double)
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central, Hot Water.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceiling,All Window Treatments,Fireplace,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Parking Pad.
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Rain Gutters. .5 to 1 Acres.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Contract, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: msjmls: Jackson Association of Realtors