This home is tucked away among the trees in Flora, giving the country feel with access to every convenience. You will be captivated at once by the serene 21.5+- wooded acres. Inside, you will find a floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace flanked by shiplap walls, enhanced by the gorgeous wood floors and pretty neutrals. The vaulted ceiling is accented with a wood beam and lends a grand feel to the heart of the home. This compliments the bright and well-appointed kitchen, which has been completely remodeled to include granite counters, subway tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The generous Master bedroom features an updated en suite bath with double sinks, fully tiled shower & bath combo, walk-in closet, and an office/Florida room. This one level home has two additional bedrooms on the other side, all freshly painted, plus sharing a hall bath with new flooring and granite counters. This immaculate property also includes a fully wired storage shed with gravel drive access & pole barn to protect your equipment from weather. The country is calling so Call your REALTOR® today!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
METES AND BOUNDS
Electric Dryer,Electric Range/Oven
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave (Built-In),Range/Oven,Vent Hood
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,Beamed Ceiling,Cathedral/Vault Ceiling,All Window Treatments,Fireplace,Garden Tub,Master Bath,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Attached,Parking Pad,Paved,Other.
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting. 10+ Acres,Sloping,Views.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Contract, Conventional, Private, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price