Beautiful home in quiet neighborhood in Florence! This 3/2 home sits in a cul-de-sac close to schools. The kitchen features a breakfast bar with kitchen eating area. The living room features vaulted ceiling and gas log fireplace. The master suite is large and features a walk-in closet. Master bath features jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and double vanities. The exterior of the home features a new roof and a large fully fenced in backyard.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,349 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alarm/Security Prewired,Cable Prewired,Electric Dryer,Electric Range/Oven,Ice Maker Connection
Steen's Creek Elementary
- Dishwasher,Microwave (Built-In),Range/Oven,Vent Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,Cathedral/Vault Ceiling,Fireplace,Master Bath,Rough-In Bath,Separate Shower,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet,Walk-Up Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting. 0 to .5 Acres,Cul-de-Sac.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Contract, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price