Wonderful opportunity for your family and friends RETREAT Vision! Space inside and out! This home and property are ready for you to add your special touch. Located convenient to Hernando and I-55, this home is located on 16 acres. The land is fenced and cross fenced for animals and has a nice sized pond as well as wooded acreage. The home is tucked way back from the road and provides a private retreat. There are formal and informal spaces. There is also a HUGE Kitchen with eating bar, dinette and family rooms space just off the pool patio. There is a full bathroom just off the pool for easy clean up too! Don't miss the office secluded on the main level also. The primary retreat is located on the main level with an additional bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs there are 2 large bedrooms with on suite bathrooms. There is an additional bonus room with attached media type room.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
4,530 sq. ft
Desoto CO Dist
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall,Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room/Morning Room,Kitchen Island
- Bath Description
- 6 Foot Tub,Ceramic Tile,Separate Tub & Shower
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood, Simulated Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- Dead Bolt Lock(s)
- 2. Great Room,Living Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Bookcases,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone, Masonite
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Outdoor Pool
- Cross Fenced,Wire,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run. Farm,Fenced,Landscaped,Level,Many Trees,Sloped,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price