Come view your dream home TODAY! Located in one of the most pretigious, sought after neighborhoods in Desoto County! Upon arrival into this community you are met with with a gorgeous stone waterfall and iron fencing. This 5 bedroom, 4 full bath home offers a 3 car garage, huge bonus room, extra insulated storm/butler pantry and covered, bricked patio with a beautiful fireplace. The exterior is thoughtfully designed with a brick and stone finish newly painted in 2021. Inside you will find beautiful new flooring placed in 2021 along with natural stone, crown molding throughout with a minimum in of 9 foot ceiling, luxurious 6'' foot master jacuzzi, custom cabinets, granite, marble and SS dishwasher and double ovens. The main level consists of an open floor plan to include the kitchen, breakfast room, great room, formal dining room, master bedroom with massive walk in closet, laundry room, 2 baths, storm shelter/butler pantry and an office. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a bonus room. There are two attics for more than enough storage room, one being on the second floor extending to the third floor and could be expandable if desired. The interior has new paint as of July, 2022! The huge luxurious, green backyard holds endless possibilities of future design plans! Big enough for a pool and even a pool house! This subdivision also features 3 beautiful lakes with fountains and a wonderful neighbor atmosphere. This amazing home is truly a must see! Don't miss out on your chance to check this home out! WILL NOT LAST LONG! GET YOUR OFFERS IN!
Single Family, Other
4,100 sq. ft
Desoto CO Dist
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Quartz Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jack/Jill Bath,Separate Tub & Shower,Walk-In Shower,Whirlpool Tub
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Gas Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Water Heater
- Vinyl, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Electric Heating. Central, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Common Walls
- Dead Bolt Lock(s),Double Entry,Insulated
- 2. Gas,Living Room,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone
- Wood,Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Entrance,Private Yard,Rain Gutters,Satellite Dish. Front Yard,Landscaped,Level,Many Trees.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price