This home has more to it than most! An inviting front porch leads to a spacious living room with high ceilings. The family rooms leads into an open breakfast area and kitchen. With plenty of counter space, this kitchen has the room to please most any chef. The master suite has beautiful flooring and an attached master bathroom with double vanity. Two more bedrooms and another full bath just about complete this home. Ready to relax? The rear of the home boasts a beautiful large sunroom with a custom built-in hot tub. Take a load off at the end of the day relaxing in the hot tub and looking out over a private back yard with stone patio and retractable awning- the perfect spot to entertain on mild evenings. There is a shed located in the back yard that can answer all your storage needs.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,706 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric Dryer,Electric Range/Oven,Ice Maker Connection
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Range/Oven,Vent Hood
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Fireplace.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/Vault Ceiling,Fireplace,Double Vanity,Jetted Tub,Master Bath,Split Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Rain Gutters. 0 to .5 Acres.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price