Are you looking for the perfect fixer upper? This home has so much potential, with only the need for cosmetic touches. No foundation issues, and no history of foundation issues. No other known issues, but in need of some updating, painting, some flooring in some areas where there is concrete. This house is solid with great bones, and priced to allow for those cosmetic touch ups. It is in the highly sought after Millcreek subdivision conveniently located close to shopping, dining, and great schools. With quick access to Lakeland Dr., this is a perfect location for commutes. This home features a large lot, with fenced in back yard, laundry, oversized living area with wet bar, office area, formal dining or gathering room, and 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs. There is a full bath down, so the play room downstairs would make a great 5th bedroom also! Don't miss this opportunity to own this home, priced to sell!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,878 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Prewired,Electric Range/Oven
Highland Bluff Elm
Northwest Rankin Middle
- Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Vent Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Attic Floored,Wet Bar,Fireplace,Double Vanity,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Private Yard. 0 to .5 Acres.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Bank Owned (REO)
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price