Freshly painted inside with room to roam...Run to see this one & welcome home! This lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath home features beautiful wood floors, large laundry with extra storage, storage room in garage, a big private backyard with wooden fence, and a swing set for the kids. Nice sized bedrooms!! His and hers master closets, private toilet room, standing shower, and soaking tub in the master suite. Call your favorite REALTOR today to see this home before it's SOLD!!! Owner is related to the listing agent. PLEASE NOTE: Home was originally listed at 2,001 sq ft. The correct square footage is 1,894 sq ft so the original list price has been lowered on 1/8/21 from $244,900 to corrected price of $230,000.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,894 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric Dryer,Electric Range/Oven
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal Living Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave (Built-In),Range/Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,Fireplace,Garden Tub,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car.
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Private Yard. .5 to 1 Acres.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Other, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: msjmls: Central Mississippi Realtors (Jackson)