Priced to sell - 4 big bedrooms and 2.5 baths, split plan in Traditions neighborhood, so convenient to everything in Flowood. This home has gorgeous landscaping, sits on a corner lot and faces a half cul de sacs and has been very lightly lived in and lovingly cared for. Hardwood floors in the family room and dining room, slate tile in the foyer and on the back porch. A big kitchen with lots of cabinet and counter space plus a half bath in the hallway leading to the garage. There's a large laundry room with storage as well. The master bedroom is big with plenty of room plus the master bath has 2 walk-in closets, double vanity areas, a huge soaking tub and a separate shower. The covered patio is big and the yard is large as well. There's double gate on one side and the garage is side entry. Call your favorite realtor today to see this extremely livable home in the heart of Flowood. Better hurry!!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cat-5 Prewired,Electric Dryer,Electric Range/Oven,Ice Maker Connection
Northwest Rankin Middle
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave (Built-In),Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Vent Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,All Window Treatments,Fireplace,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. 0 to .5 Acres,Corner,Cul-de-Sac,Level.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price