Gulf Hills home with deep water access! This six bedroom, four and a half bath home features a cathedral ceiling with fire place in the great room and an upstairs loft bedroom (could be used as a second master bedroom) with views of the bayou and it's own bathroom. The master bedroom is to the right of the great room also over looking the bayou. The kitchen has granite counter tops and custom cabinets along with an professional Electrolux refrigerator and freezer. Downstairs is a living space with a large room for entertaining and another fireplace plus a couple more bedrooms and a bathroom. The house has an on demand tankless water heater. Out back is a detached garage with room for several vehicles, a kitchen and screened porch, with a bonus room upstairs. The bonus room has mahogany bookshelves and a fireplace. The property boarders the bayou with 102 feet of bulkhead, and new deck with boathouse and lift.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,900 sq. ft
Jackson CO Dist
St Martin East
St Martin Middle School
- Built-In Freezer,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Great Room,Recreation Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Bookcases,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Boat Amenities
- Bayou,Boat Dock,Bulkhead,Gulf Access
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Landscaping Lights. Near Golf Course.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price