Amazing move-in ready home in Marblehead. Split plan features master bedroom with tray ceiling and large window with a view of the backyard. Master bath is HUGE with garden tub, separate shower and double vanities. Master closet features built-in shelves and plenty of hanging room. The living room has a fireplace with gas logs, built-in cabinets, and is open to the dining area. Whole home sound system connects from the living room. The kitchen has lots of storage and granite counter tops. All appliances, including refrigerator stay. Don't miss the remote office off the garage. Garage storeroom has been converted to an office complete with central air and heat. HVAC was replaced less than a year ago -- inside and out. Want more? Watch sunsets over the rez from your front yard; reservoir is walking distance. Have your boat in the water in less than 5 minutes. The large covered back porch and big yard are great for entertaining. Backyard is fully fenced and the playhouse stays. Owner is relocating and has loved this home. Schedule your showing today.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,940 sq. ft
Rankin CO Dist
Northwest Rankin Middle
- Built-In Electric Range,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Refrigerator,Microwave,Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- 1. Gas Log,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Granite Counters,Open Floorplan,Wired for Sound
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Private Yard. Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price