Welcome to Harvey Crossing! This home is a split plan with 3 bedrooms and two baths. The living area is large enough for most families and has a fireplace with gas logs for your enjoyment. There is a formal living area for for your guest on special days. The kitchen has a breakfast area for extra seating when needed and appliances are 2-3 yrs. old. Off the kitchen is the master with walk in closet, two vanities, walk in shower and jetted tub. On the other side of the home are two bedrooms and a hall bath. Out back you will enjoy a large back yard and a covered patio for cookouts or just reading a book. This home has been freshly painted inside and out, all trim, doors and inside cabinets. The owner has installed new laminate wood flooring, there is no carpet. Also this home has gutters to direct water away from home to protect the slab and did I mention the roof is only 4 yrs. old. Call for an appointment to view this home.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,573 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Prewired,Electric Dryer,Electric Range/Oven,Ice Maker Connection
Germantown High School
- Dishwasher,Microwave (Built-In),Range/Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,Fireplace,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Jetted Tub,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. 0 to .5 Acres,Level,Sloping.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: msjmls: Central Mississippi Realtors (Jackson)