ITS ALL HERE IN THIS ONE-OWNER HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER DEERFIELD SUBDIVISION! UNDER $200K!! This wonderful home features: Double door entry to foyer, quiet cul-de-sac, open floor plan with formal dining room, GORGEOUS wood floors, large family room with custom built-in's and mantle above fireplace with gas logs, wood blinds throughout. SPACIOUS master bedroom and bath complete with 2 walk-in closets and additional linen closet, whirlpool corner tub, separate shower & double vanities. SPLIT PLAN, bedroom 2 includes double closets and bedroom 3 has walk-in closet. Second bath has double vanities and separate dressing area. LOTS of natural light in the sunny kitchen and breakfast area, LARGE walk-in pantry and custom mill work! BEAUTIFULLY landscaped yard & patio outback with built-in gas connection for grilling and entertaining! AC 1 YEAR OLD, ROOF 4 YEARS OLD! Neighborhood pool, club house and golf course available! Madison Schools! QUALIFIES FOR 100% FINANCING (NO DOWNPAYMENT)
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,831 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Prewired,Electric Range/Oven
Germantown High School
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave (Built-In),Range/Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,Fireplace,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court. 0 to .5 Acres.
Contract, Conventional, FHA, USDA/Rural Housing, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: msjmls: Jackson Association of Realtors