Wonderful four bedroom/three bath split plan on a cul de sac and corner lot!!!***the first thing you notice are the beautiful wood floors and open space***dining to your right***solid surface kitchen countertops and all stainless appliances, with gas cooktop***separate office for all your zooming needs***covered and uncovered patio in fully fenced back yard***3 car garage and storage room***great neighborhood
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,359 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Prewired,Electric Dryer,Fiber to the home,Ice Maker Connection
Germantown High School
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker (Built-In),Microwave,Wine Cooler
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central, Fireplace, Hot Water.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9+ Ceilings,Fireplace,Double Vanity,Master Bath,Separate Shower,Split Plan,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 3+ Cars,Attached,Parking Pad.
- Boat Amenities
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run,Private Yard,Rain Gutters. 0 to .5 Acres,Corner,Cul-de-Sac.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: msjmls: Jackson Association of Realtors